It’s an “insider’s” secret that summer is actually the best time of year to vacation in Indian Wells. Indian Wells hotels and resorts offer amazing packages and room rates whether you want to getaway solo, with family or friends. Discounts abound for dining, golf, spa treatments and more. You’ll find shorter lines at attractions and you rarely need a reservation for dinner. Plus, there are plenty of ways to beat the heat! There are so many reasons to visit Indian Wells year-round, but here’s our Top 5 for summer!
- Pay summer rate greens fee to play a round or two on the championship courses at the Indian Wells Golf Resort , and then enjoy casual après-golf beverages, dining and spectacular views in the Golf Resort’s VUE Grille & Bar. Book a stay and play package at one of Indian Wells’ four sensational hotels. In fact, why not start an annual Indian Wells guy’s golf getaway tradition this summer?
- Pamper yourself with a spa getaway at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Miramonte Resort & Spa or Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa. All luxury spas at these properties offer fantastic specials on spa treatments and skin services throughout the summer. For example, check out the Girlfriend Getaway package from the Agua Serena Spa at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells.
- Discover the wonders of The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Garden, the desert’s one-of-a-kind attraction sure to delight visitors of all ages. The Living Desert is open every day this summer from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Consider booking the Miramonte’s Living Desert Family Escape package that includes admission to the park.
- Play a game of tennis in the footsteps of Nadal and Federer at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, home of the BNP Paribas Open. Tennis Club court fees this summer are only $10 per person, per day for non-members.
- Make Indian Wells your luxury basecamp for a visit to Palm Springs International ShortFest, Joshua Tree National Park, The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, and the 2014 Idyllwild Jazz in the Pines festival. Our premier Southern California resort destination is conveniently located an hour’s drive or less from these world-renowned attractions.
Visit and be sure to bookmark www.indianwells.com for the latest information on 2014 summer tourism deals in Indian Wells, California!