Tennis fans, get ready for all the excitement you’ve come to expect at the BNP Paribas Open, the largest ATP World Tour and WTA combined two-week tennis event in the world. When this year’s tournament officially kicks off at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden on Monday, March 9, 2015, you’ll see a phenomenal player field with many former BNP Paribas Open and Grand Slam Singles Champions including—on the women’s side—World No. 1 Serena Williams.
A wide slate of fan-friendly events and activities are scheduled for the tournament, which runs through Sunday, March 22. Once again, the City of Indian Wells presents the March 13 “Salute to Heroes,” a special ceremony that recognizes veterans, military personnel, police and firemen following the first evening session match on Stadium 1.
And, when checking out all the excitement at the BNP Paribas Open, be sure to stop by the City of Indian Wells outdoor booth in the Tennis Garden plaza. We’ll have a Twitter Mirror onsite for you to tweet a “selfie” and show the world what a wonderful time you’re having in our sun-drenched, phenomenal tennis facility. We’ll also have a variety of special resort giveaways on hand for visiting fans:
Other BNP Paribas Open highlights include:
- March 7 BNP Paribas Open Kids Day from 1-4 p.m.
- Free admission on March 9 and 10 for main draw ceremonies
- Fila’s informal fashion show on March 12
- Esurance’s swing cage for fans in its exhibitor booth
- March Emirates Day in which 10,000 red hats will be handed out at the gate, youngsters can participate in a kid’s clinic, and fans have the chance to win a round-trip flight from Los Angeles to Dubai during the Ball Flight promotion
- The fun also includes live entertainment, daily player autograph signings, shopping, and much, much more.
For a full listing of 2015 BNP Paribas Open events and activities, visit www.bnpparibasopen.com!